Xteme Rose Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xteme Rose Forum

Xteme Rose Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knight Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drjekkyl
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
drjekkyl

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Xtreme Rose
charactere: dRjEkKyL
Level: 113
Class: Soldier

Knight Guide Empty
PostSubject: Knight Guide   Knight Guide Icon_minitime23/3/2007, 22:09

STRENGTH
..the most important stat for the soldiers would become either knight or champ..adds max life,defense,increases weight limit and u need strength for ur gear/equipment.

DEXTERITY
..Dex is for not knight i suppose..if u wanna make a crossbow i think u need this stats..anyway i tell u the details for dex..it adds ur dodge rate,movement speed,and adds long range equipments etc.bows,crossbows

Concentration
..It would be the second stats for knight..increases ur accuracy,and hitting rate

INTELLIGENCE
..Knight would not need that skills..but its ur choice u wan u add'em for blood attk or those alot mana skills..etc.blood attack,Divine Force..but just max out mental is good for enough.

CHARM
..No Use For Knight Except u wan better rewards from quests or good prices frm NPC.

SENSIBILLITY
..Its most likely for champs as it increase critical hit..and it adds crafting sucess(no use for knight obviously)

Adds Attack Power for One-Handed Weapons and Two-Handed Weapons
At Level 10 They Add 33 For One Handed and 45 for Two-Handed(i Think so)(For Champ and Knight)

HEAVY ATTACK
..Use Mp To Give a Powerful Blow at your monster/enemy.The mp cost is low as the damage will be low.But If u wan to have LIGHTNEING CRUSHER skill u must max out this skills FULLY.(Attack Knight)

LIGHTNEING CRUSHER
..So called second skills of HEAVY ATTACK..they have almost the same thing..mp cost is low and the damage might be quite powerful...and it stuns your enemy/monster.This skill might be for attacking knights..(Attack Knight)

DOUBLE ATTACK
..Allows you to attack your enemy twice times.It have abit lesser mp then LEAP ATTACK..when DOUBLE ATTACK is lvl 10 it becomes TRIPLE ATTACK at lvl 11..but the required avatar lvl is 70..which is job change level..TRIPLE ATTACK does a huge amount of damage to your monster/enemy..(Champs Mostly..Not Good For Knights..But Depend On Ur Style)

LEAP ATTACK
..Powerful Skill..does a great damage and stuns ur monster/enemy for a certain of time...When u max out this skills u can learn the powerful skill which hits everything near u..lvl1=7m..named..IMPACT WAVE(Good For Both Class)

IMPACT WAVE
..Hits the monster around u powerful amount of damage..lvl 1 =7m!! its awesome!!its best for Tanker Knights...(Good For Tankers..But its your choice)

HARDEN BODY
..At Lvl 10 u get 300 hp from it..i think..BEST for tanking soldiers.when u go luna i think this quite important..(Good For Tankers)

ARMOR MASTERY
..Increases ur def by 100 at lvl 20...i think again=x=x..and u need that skills for endure and shield barrier...(IMPORTANT...Compulsory Skill For Tankers)

ENDURE
..Increase ur def..but drops ur speed..i think u should add this skill for tankers(TANKER SKILL)

SHIELD BARRIER
..Good Defense skills..and even better increases magic resistance and the best it benefits for ALL party members.(Another Tanker Skill)

TAUNT
..Makes a monster/enemy to attack you...u can protect ur party members this way..so called "saving the Defenseless party members"(good for tankers)

BERSERK
..INCREASES attack power but decrease def..knights got the advantage since u got lots of DEF...so if u wanna add u add this skills(FOR knights AND CHAMPS)

QUICK STEP
..Increases Walking speed..but if u have a cart..u don't need to add this skills..but its up to u..wan or don't want..ur problem

http://roseguru.com/forums/index.php?act=portal&site=8&pick=108 <--- i got it from here....
Back to top Go down
marabon
Admin
Admin
marabon

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Xtreme Rose
charactere: marabon
Level: 250
Class: Bourgeois

Knight Guide Empty